Dependent Visa

Study in NewZealand

Study in NewZealan

Visa holders of certain types of visas can take their family along with them while moving abroad for studies, work or as a permanent resident. Along with the main applicant, their family can enjoy the many benefits of developed countries.


Dependents are mostly categorized into following types:

  • Spouse
  • Fiance(e)
  • Same sex civil partners, proposed same sex civil partners
  • Unmarried partner
  • Dependent children
  • Siblings

Visa application procedure require careful understanding of procedure. Please do not hesitate to contact our visa experts to guide you.


Request a Call Back

Your name:

Your email:

Your Destination:

Your message: